Attend this live webinar and learn how and why three fast growing Fintechs are disrupting the banking industry and what incumbent bank can do to respond.
Last year more than $100 bn was invested in Fintech according to KPMG. This was the third highest annual total ever thanks to strong venture capital investments throughout the pandemic year. 2020 was a also the year, where valuations of many public listed Fintechs reached all time highs, leaving investors in traditional high street banks disillusioned.
But who are these fast growing Fintechs and why are they so successful in disrupting one of the biggest and most powerful industries on the planet? And why are incumbent banks having such a hard time keeping pace with their own innovation? And what can they do to change that?
These are some of the questions, which Henrik Karlsen and Nils Elmark will discuss in this live webinar, which is scheduled for 22 June at 11:00 CET.
Five reasons to attend this webinar
The webinar is scheduled to take an hour and you will learn:
- About three specific and fast growing Fintechs, who are disruption the banking industry right now.
- The strategies these three Fintechs are using and why they are so successful.
- Why incumbent banks are having a hard time responding to disruption.
- How incumbent banks can design an innovation engine, which will enable them to explore the future while managing the core business.
- How to get strategic stakeholders excited about innovation.
Sign up today
You can sign up for this live webinar on 22 June 2021 by filling out the form below. We start at 11.00 CET.