Attend this live webinar and learn how to develop and sustain a strong corporate innovation culture. It is November 19 at 11:00 CET.
A recent survey from McKinsey concluded that 94% of all CEO’s are unsatisfied with the results achieved through innovation. Lack of innovation culture is one the main reasons.
Most organisation are designed for exploitation of current markets, products and business model due to a higher level of certainty. Exploring and managing uncertainty can be a daunting task, but with the right culture and appetite, it can be rewarding.
But what is innovation culture and how do you foster it? And what if we could make organisations just as creative and innovative, as the people working in them? These are some of the questions we want to answer during this free webinar.
Reasons to attend this webinar
Attend our live webinar on November 19 at 11:00 CET, where Henrik Karlsen (Blue Trampoline) and Thomas Poedenphant (Blue Space) will zoom in on this important topic.
This webinar is scheduled to take an hour, and you will learn:
- What it actually means to have a strong innovation culture.
- The levers of innovation culture and how you can turn them to your advantage.
- How you can measure your organisation’s innovation culture.
- How you can use behavioral design to improve your innovation culture.
- How other organisation use their innovation culture for their competitive advantage.
Sign up today
You can sign up for this live webinar on November 19 by filling our the form below. We start at 11:00 CET.